POLL: Should it be a crime for U.S. lawmakers to instruct illegal aliens on how to avoid ICE?
Democrat lawmakers are again rising up in outrage after the news broke that a major ICE raid is planned for Sunday, in at least 10 major cities across the nation.
ICE had planned the raid last month, but the crackdown was cancelled after someone leaked the news to the media. Now it has happened again.
The New York Times reported Thursday that “two current and one former homeland security officials” who “spoke on the condition of anonymity” said the raids were to take place on Sunday, targeting at least 2,000 immigrants who have already been ordered deported but have never left the country.
Many Democrat leaders, including defeated Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and several current Democrat lawmakers, have joined immigrant rights groups in tweeting out instructions to illegal aliens on what to do if they are approached by ICE, and how to avoid being deported.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi also joined the chorus of protests against the raids, saying in a press conference Thursday that illegal aliens have rights, as she read from a list of guidelines.
Concerns have been addressed that by giving instructions on how to avoid ICE, the Democrats are actually putting the lives of ICE agents at risk.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should it be a crime for U.S. lawmakers to instruct illegal aliens on how to avoid ICE?
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’