POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
Democrats are in a major uproar after details have emerged that President Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a July phone call to work with his attorney Rudy Giuliani to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
Biden himself has admitted that in 2016 he told Ukraine to fire a top prosecutor or he would make sure they did not get a promised $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees.
The prosecutor Biden wanted fired had been accused of corruption and had been investigating the oligarch who owned an energy company, Burisma Holdings, where Biden’s son Hunter was employed as a board member.
Ukraine complied, and fired the prosecutor. President Trump has brought up the subject multiple times, questioning Biden’s role in the situation.
Little publicity was given to Biden’s demand that the Ukraine fire the prosecutor. However, after an anonymous whistleblower came forward this week, alleging that President Trump asked the Ukraine president in a phone call to investigate Biden’s son, Democrats are outraged that Trump would suggest such a thing.
Biden responded on Friday by saying, ““Not one single, credible outlet has given any credibility to his assertion. Not one single one. So I have no comment except the president should start to be president.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- REPORT: George Floyd protester: ‘We are human beings that want justice’