POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
Democrats are in a major uproar after details have emerged that President Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky during a July phone call to work with his attorney Rudy Giuliani to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
Biden himself has admitted that in 2016 he told Ukraine to fire a top prosecutor or he would make sure they did not get a promised $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees.
The prosecutor Biden wanted fired had been accused of corruption and had been investigating the oligarch who owned an energy company, Burisma Holdings, where Biden’s son Hunter was employed as a board member.
Ukraine complied, and fired the prosecutor. President Trump has brought up the subject multiple times, questioning Biden’s role in the situation.
Little publicity was given to Biden’s demand that the Ukraine fire the prosecutor. However, after an anonymous whistleblower came forward this week, alleging that President Trump asked the Ukraine president in a phone call to investigate Biden’s son, Democrats are outraged that Trump would suggest such a thing.
Biden responded on Friday by saying, ““Not one single, credible outlet has given any credibility to his assertion. Not one single one. So I have no comment except the president should start to be president.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]