POLL: Could Biden defeat President Trump in 2020?
After months of speculation, former Vice-President Joe Biden will officially launch his 2020 presidential campaign next Wednesday, according to a report Friday morning by The Atlantic, and confirmed by Fox News.
Despite having not yet launched his campaign, Biden is currently at the top of the polls among nearly 20 Democratic presidential candidates, with only Sen. Bernie Sanders coming in a close second.
Biden spoke at a rally for a group of striking union workers in Massachusetts on Thursday, and declared that it was time to “take back the country.”
Biden received a wave of negative media coverage for a few days recently, over allegations by some women who came forward to say that his inappropriate touching made them uncomfortable, but a Fox News poll published Thursday revealed that 76 percent of all women say they are not concerned about it – including 82 percent of Democratic women and 67 percent of Republican women.
President Trump mocked both Democratic frontrunners in a Twitter post on Wednesday, resuming his nickname for Biden as “Sleepy Joe Biden,” and quipped, “I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!”
I believe it will be Crazy Bernie Sanders vs. Sleepy Joe Biden as the two finalists to run against maybe the best Economy in the history of our Country (and MANY other great things)! I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 17, 2019
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you think there’s a serious chance that Joe Biden could defeat President Trump in the 2020 election?
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: White House aide points out ‘fake news’, calls for end to attempts to smear Trump