POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s decision not to close the country again?
Most Americans are now getting fed up with the coronavirus lockdown and social distancing restrictions, and are ready for the country to open back up.
However, the CDC has warned there will be a “second wave”, and Democrats are resisting calls to open up the country, pushing for more stimulus money, along with elections held by mail, instead.
President Trump has insisted that America needs to get back to normal, and vowed on Thursday that he will not shut down the country again, should a second wave hit.
“People say that’s a very distinct possibility. It’s standard. And we’re going to put out the fires. We’re not going to close the country. We’re going to put out the fires,” Trump promised.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS? Do you agree with Trump’s decision not to close the country again?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tired of your news being censored by the liberal social media giants? Tired of important news articles being hidden from your news feed? Here are two ways you can TAKE CONTROL TODAY:
- Download the DML News App to your phone today – it’s FREE! This will give you direct access to all our news articles, all day long, 7 days a week… UNFILTERED by the social media giants.
- JOIN US as a TeamDML.com subscriber. If you’re not already on board this growing movement of independents and conservatives, please get started TODAY! You’ll have access to powerful daily news shows and so much more! Get unfiltered news and commentary you won’t hear anywhere else!
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard