OpEd: Teacher tells students to reveal their religion, sexuality
I warn parents in my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation” that many public schools have been turned into indoctrination camps for the left.
Those classrooms, paid for by our tax dollars, are the engines that are driving the rapid cultural change in our nation.
The article goes on to state the following:
The other day I received a message from Dina Bartus, the parent of two sons at Heritage High School in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
On the second day of class, her son’s 10th grade English II Honors teacher distributed a “Diversity Inventory” worksheet and called on students to reveal their religion, economic status, and sexual preference.
According to the OpEd, the students were asked to stand under “titles” with questions such as, “what makes you the most privileged?”
“According to my son there were kids that did not want to answer them but she made them,” Bartus told Starnes. “The questions are not only inappropriate, but they are none of her business.”
Read more at FOXNEWS.COM
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’