OpEd: In an instant, media go from questioning Trump’s mental stability to dismissing questions about Biden’s health
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following opinion editorial written by Becket Adams and published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Speculating about a politician’s health is off-limits — except for when it is not, according to certain newsrooms.
Good luck figuring that one out.
The article goes on to state the following:
Two Fox News hosts have theorized recently that former vice president and 2020 Democratic primary candidate Joe Biden, 76, may be in poor health. This week, several newsrooms rushed to condemn the Fox News hosts’ speculation. What is odd about the denunciations, however, is that these same newsrooms have had little or nothing to say about the routine and evidence-free approach to discussing President Trump’s mental and physical health.
The New Republic once published an op-ed suggesting that Trump is suffering from a mind-melting sexually transmitted disease he caught in the 1980s. Newsrooms have hosted a number of “resistance” medical authorities to speculate that the president is mentally unwell. Not a single one of these mental health professionals has performed an in-person diagnosis on the president.
The Washington Post published an op-ed in 2017 titled, “It’s time to talk about Trump’s mental health.” NBC News published an article with the headline, “Is Donald Trump’s mental health becoming dangerous? Medical experts weigh in.” The Columbia Journalism Review, of all places, published a report that same year titled, “Avoiding questions about Trump’s mental health is a betrayal of public trust.”
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this opinion editorial.
In an instant, media go from questioning Trump’s mental stability to dismissing questions about Biden’s healthhttps://t.co/e6oWBCNquf
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’