Op-Ed: Mini-caravan of migrants illegally crosses into Texas
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A group of 135 illegal immigrants on Friday turned themselves in to Texas authorities after crossing the Rio Grande from Mexico, according to U.S. Border Patrol.
The group comprised “family units and unaccompanied children,” the agency said. It also said that agents over three days had apprehended 2,500 people in family units and more than 300 additional unaccompanied children.
The article goes on to state the following:
Most or all of these people are certain to have claimed asylum upon their arrival, straining yet more resources to deal with a crisis that Democrats in Congress and most of the national media refuse to acknowledge.
Mini caravan of 137 illegals crosses into Texas. Most or all certainly claimed asylum https://t.co/a8insqYH0g
— Eddie Scarry (@eScarry) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’