Op-Ed: Mini-caravan of migrants illegally crosses into Texas
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A group of 135 illegal immigrants on Friday turned themselves in to Texas authorities after crossing the Rio Grande from Mexico, according to U.S. Border Patrol.
The group comprised “family units and unaccompanied children,” the agency said. It also said that agents over three days had apprehended 2,500 people in family units and more than 300 additional unaccompanied children.
The article goes on to state the following:
Most or all of these people are certain to have claimed asylum upon their arrival, straining yet more resources to deal with a crisis that Democrats in Congress and most of the national media refuse to acknowledge.
Mini caravan of 137 illegals crosses into Texas. Most or all certainly claimed asylum https://t.co/a8insqYH0g
— Eddie Scarry (@eScarry) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama gets pounded for response to attack on Christians in Sri Lanka