OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following opinion editorial written by Fox News legal and political analyst Gregg Jarrett and published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical and hapless by the day.
Consider the latest remark from the circus master himself, California Rep. Adam Schiff, (think Bozo, not Pennywise). The Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says he doesn’t want Republicans turning the impeachment proceedings into a “sham.” The hilarious irony is lost on no one. Schiff has already managed to accomplish it all on his own.
The article goes on to state the following:
At first, Schiff wanted the faux “whistleblower” who triggered the impeachment farce to testify. Then, suddenly, he didn’t. What changed? In the interim, evidence emerged that Schiff and/or his staff colluded with the “whistleblower” before the complaint was ever filed and then lied about it, earning Schiff “Four Pinocchios” from The Washington Post.
Jarrett continues: “The chairman now wants to conceal his own role in engineering the pretext for impeachment and his subsequent deceit. This is why he has insisted that the “whistleblower” remain anonymous, despite no such right, guarantee, privilege, or entitlement written in the law, as I explained in an earlier column. Even though the undercover informant (reportedly working for the CIA) does not qualify for whistleblower status under the law as determined by the Department of Justice, any effort by Republicans to call him as a witness will be blocked by Schiff.”
Jarret refers to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who said that unless the whistleblower is brought forward to testify in person, “this thing is dead on arrival in the Senate.”
“In truth, it was DOA the moment Schiff was put in charge of this clown show,” Jarrett concluded.
CLICK HERE to read more.
— Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) November 12, 2019
— Gregg Jarrett (@GreggJarrett) November 12, 2019
Gregg Jarrett Unravels the Coordinated, Premeditated Plot to Impeach Trump https://t.co/BDOQ4WM4sK
— Gregg Jarrett (@GreggJarrett) November 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Watch DML’s W&T from 11.12.19 below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- REPORT: Top Pentagon official announces resignation, second within week
- VIDEO: Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Is An Angel in Reem Acra Gown for White House Christmas [PHOTOS]