LIVE: Democratic Presidential Debate – June 26
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — Democratic voters are getting their first chance to take the measure of 10 of the contenders vying to unseat President Donald Trump as they face off on Wednesday night in the first of two debates in Miami.
Against the backdrop of a humanitarian crisis at the border, fears of an escalating conflict with Iran and the climate crisis, all eyes are on Elizabeth Warren — the Massachusetts senator who has been steadily rising in the polls on the strength of her detailed policy agenda as she looks like increasingly formidable challenger to both former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, who have led in the polls for months and will debate on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
In this crowded field of candidates, and with so many Democratic voters keenly focused on finding the strongest contender up against Trump — and hoping the debates will give them that answer — Warren is aiming to use her performance to sustain her momentum while all the other candidates are under pressure to create memorable moments that will define them in voters’ minds and catapult them into the top tier.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- VIDEO: The moment Christie Brinkley falls and breaks her arm, ending role on DWTS
- BREAKING: High school friend challenges story of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]