JUST IN: US to expel over a dozen Saudi trainees after review of Naval Air Station Pensacola shooting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The United States is poised to expel more than a dozen Saudi servicemen training at U.S. military installations following a review of last month’s shooting at the naval air station in Pensacola, Florida.
According to CNN, the trainees are not accused of aiding the shooter, a 21-year-old Saudi Air Force second lieutenant who killed three American sailors and wounded several others, but are said to have connections to extremist movements. Sources told the outlet that some are also accused of possessing child pornography.
The article goes on to state the following:
Last month, Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, a Saudi flight student, opened fire at the naval air station before he was killed by responding law enforcement officers.
“The Justice Department is expected to conclude that the Pensacola shooting was in fact an act of terrorism, according to a US official,” CNN reports. “No co-conspirators have been charged as part of the investigation, and the Saudi government has pledged its full support.”
DML News App and Team DML founder Dennis Michael Lynch condemned the terror attack at the time, asking, “Why are we training foreign military on U.S. soil? This is an act of terror by members of a foreign military unit, known as the Saudi Arabian military.”
He said the training program should be canceled.
DML went on to slam the media for downplaying the terror attack. Watch below.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) January 12, 2020
“More than a dozen Saudi servicemen training at US military installations will be expelled from the United States after a review that followed the deadly shooting last month at a Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, multiple sources told CNN.” https://t.co/yYHWx34TDS
— David P Gelles (@gelles) January 12, 2020
— KMOV (@KMOV) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chaffetz weighs in as media heaps praise on Adam Schiff
- EXCLUSIVE: Fox News to host town hall for 2020 Dem candidate… again
- VIDEO: Dad Confronts Warren On Student Loan Forgiveness
- TRUMP TWEETS: Mocks Bloomberg, who quickly responds
- REPORT: Canadian-born singer celebrates new US citizenship beside voter registration booth [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham reports record fundraising haul in fourth quarter
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- TRUMP TWEETS: Unleashes on Schiff and Dems over impeachment trial in major Twitterstorm
- VIDEO: California man dies after hurtling 400 feet across river in his Mercedes after 100 mph police chase