JUST IN: US to expel over a dozen Saudi trainees after review of Naval Air Station Pensacola shooting

Sign up for our newsletter
BY TEAM DML / JANUARY 11, 2020 /

GET the DML NEWS APP (FREE) Click Here

Below is a report that DML News App gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:

The United States is poised to expel more than a dozen Saudi servicemen training at U.S. military installations following a review of last month’s shooting at the naval air station in Pensacola, Florida.

According to CNN, the trainees are not accused of aiding the shooter, a 21-year-old Saudi Air Force second lieutenant who killed three American sailors and wounded several others, but are said to have connections to extremist movements. Sources told the outlet that some are also accused of possessing child pornography.

The article goes on to state the following:

RELATED — BREAKING: TWO US SERVICE MEMBERS IN AFGHANISTAN DIE AFTER VEHICLE HIT BY IED

Last month, Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, a Saudi flight student, opened fire at the naval air station before he was killed by responding law enforcement officers.

“The Justice Department is expected to conclude that the Pensacola shooting was in fact an act of terrorism, according to a US official,” CNN reports. “No co-conspirators have been charged as part of the investigation, and the Saudi government has pledged its full support.”

DML News App and Team DML founder Dennis Michael Lynch condemned the terror attack at the time, asking, “Why are we training foreign military on U.S. soil? This is an act of terror by members of a foreign military unit, known as the Saudi Arabian military.”

He said the training program should be canceled.

DML went on to slam the media for downplaying the terror attack. Watch below.



To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

Sign up for our newsletter

GET the DML NEWS APP (FREE) Click Here

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *