JUST IN: Durham broadens scope of Russia origins inquiry into 2017 events
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The federal prosecutor running the Justice Department’s review of the origins of the Russia investigation has expanded the inquiry that critics have panned as an effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller’s work.
After months of investigating, U.S. Attorney John Durham has broadened his team to include additional agents and resources as the timeline they are examining has extended, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
The investigation of the investigators, led by Attorney General William Barr and Durham as his right-hand man, had targeted the beginning of the Trump-Russia counterintelligence investigation to the 2016 election. It has been elongated to include at least the spring of 2017, when former FBI Director Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel after former FBI Director James Comey was fired by Trump and leaked the contents of some of his memos to the media.
Durham’s team has been focusing on the FBI’s informants and, possibly, alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses.
The IG Report on FISA Abuse will be out this month.
John Durham is expanding his investigation based on the information he is finding out.
Mueller might have lied under oath.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 8, 2019
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) October 8, 2019
#HANNITY: The boomerang of justice is in full swing! Durham is expanding his probe to look for Russia collusion investigation plotters and he’s leaving no stone unturned. Tune in now for the latest!https://t.co/XKhX5Oaqve
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) October 9, 2019
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) October 9, 2019
Looks like the White House counter-offensive on the Mueller probe is ramping up. Two stories given to Fox News in a bid to push their narrative. I would expect more stories like this as impeachment pushback. (https://t.co/jpvDjWdQvZ) (https://t.co/hB0L70UCKd)
— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) October 8, 2019
John Durham and Bill Barr Have Expanded Their Investigation Into the Trump-Russia Fiasco
— RedState (@RedState) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- REPORT: Commentator says Elijah Cummings death was God’s revenge for taking on Trump
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: Barbra Streisand shares VIOLENT cartoon of Pelosi and Trump
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement about Doral resort hosting G-7
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama ambassador being investigated for monitoring Trump allies, journalists