JUST IN: Durham broadens scope of Russia origins inquiry into 2017 events
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The federal prosecutor running the Justice Department’s review of the origins of the Russia investigation has expanded the inquiry that critics have panned as an effort to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller’s work.
After months of investigating, U.S. Attorney John Durham has broadened his team to include additional agents and resources as the timeline they are examining has extended, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
The investigation of the investigators, led by Attorney General William Barr and Durham as his right-hand man, had targeted the beginning of the Trump-Russia counterintelligence investigation to the 2016 election. It has been elongated to include at least the spring of 2017, when former FBI Director Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel after former FBI Director James Comey was fired by Trump and leaked the contents of some of his memos to the media.
Durham’s team has been focusing on the FBI’s informants and, possibly, alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses.
The IG Report on FISA Abuse will be out this month.
John Durham is expanding his investigation based on the information he is finding out.
Mueller might have lied under oath.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 8, 2019
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) October 8, 2019
#HANNITY: The boomerang of justice is in full swing! Durham is expanding his probe to look for Russia collusion investigation plotters and he’s leaving no stone unturned. Tune in now for the latest!https://t.co/XKhX5Oaqve
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) October 9, 2019
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) October 9, 2019
Looks like the White House counter-offensive on the Mueller probe is ramping up. Two stories given to Fox News in a bid to push their narrative. I would expect more stories like this as impeachment pushback. (https://t.co/jpvDjWdQvZ) (https://t.co/hB0L70UCKd)
— Aaron Maté (@aaronjmate) October 8, 2019
John Durham and Bill Barr Have Expanded Their Investigation Into the Trump-Russia Fiasco
— RedState (@RedState) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet