EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s approval rating reveals surprising comparison to Obama’s
According to the Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll for Friday, President Trump’s approval rating is five points higher than former president Barack Obama’s was at the same point in his presidency.
Trump’s approval rating for Friday was at 51 percent, with 47 percent disapproving of the president’s job performance.
According to a comparison chart published by Rasmussen Reports, Obama’s approval rating on the same date of his presidency was at 46 percent.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 14, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- VIDEO: State Department cuts new funds to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras over immigration
- UPDATE: DOJ allegedly intervenes to change where Manafort will be incarcerated