EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s approval rating reveals surprising comparison to Obama’s
According to the Rasmussen Reports daily presidential tracking poll for Friday, President Trump’s approval rating is five points higher than former president Barack Obama’s was at the same point in his presidency.
Trump’s approval rating for Friday was at 51 percent, with 47 percent disapproving of the president’s job performance.
According to a comparison chart published by Rasmussen Reports, Obama’s approval rating on the same date of his presidency was at 46 percent.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 14, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- REPORT: Pelosi opens door to impeachment
- BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
- VIDEO: Dem candidate takes a jab at Hillary Clinton’s failure in 2016
- VIDEO: Florida woman jailed after video of her kicking and choking dog goes viral