EXCLUSIVE: NYT reports murder of 92 YO woman who ‘loved cats’, missed key detail about suspect
The New York Times reported on a woman, Maria Fuertes, who was murdered outside her home, but they didn’t have one key detail about the suspect.
The Times reported:
On Monday evening, while taking what neighbors described as one of her regular strolls, Ms. Fuertes was attacked just steps from her home by a man who approached her from behind and knocked her to the ground, the police said.
Ms. Fuertes was found lying in the street and later pronounced dead. Investigators are now seeking to determine whether she was sexually assaulted, the police said at a news conference on Friday.
A suspect, Reeaz Khan, 21, also a resident of South Richmond Hill, fled the scene and was later arrested and charged with murder and sex abuse, authorities said.
Breitbart reported on the same story, adding more information:
An illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting and murdering a 92-year-old woman in Queens, New York, remained in the United States for years after overstaying his visa, Breitbart News has exclusively learned.
Reeaz Khan, a 21-year-old illegal alien from Guyana, is set to face a grand jury after being arrested and charged last week with sexually assaulting and murdering 92-year-old Maria Fuertes by strangling her to death on a sidewalk in Richmond Hill, Queens.
A law enforcement official exclusively confirmed to Breitbart News that Khan first came to the U.S. in May 2016 on a B-2 visa — the temporary nonimmigrant visa granted to foreign nationals who arrive as tourists for a short period of time.
Get more details about Khan and his extensive history with immigration at Breitbart.
Retired INS agent and TeamDML contributor Michael Cutler wared listeners that America has no borders (watch below). If you’re missing out on these daily news programs with Dennis Michael Lynch (DML), founder of DML News App and TeamDML.com, and Michael Cutler, join today at www.TeamDML.com.
— $439 Golden Business Plan (@WealthManual) January 16, 2020
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Biden vs Trump: Fox News releases recent poll results
- VIDEO: Epidemiologist evaluates if coronavirus can be contracted more than once
- REPORT: Wuhan residents give staggering estimate of ‘actual’ coronavirus deaths that dwarfs official tally
- REPORT: State Department: U.S. ‘leading the world’ in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
- VIDEO: NBC’s Chuck Todd under fire over question to Biden about Trump
- DML cuts deal with supply chain partners, offers massive amount of FREE CBD amid outbreak
- REPORT: Death toll in Spain rises by record number in one day
- VIDEO: White House coronavirus coordinator sends strong message to all governors and mayors
- REPORT: Kennedy Center makes shocking announcement hours after $25 million bailout is signed
- VIDEO: McCarthy details how $2.2 trillion stimulus will benefit small business, employees