EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
“It’s inconceivable to me that it would be 67 votes to remove the president from office,” Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said amid the 3rd day of public testimony for the House impeachment inquiry for President Donald J. Trump.
On Day 3, the House Intelligence Committee Jennifer Williams, who is special adviser on Europe and Russia to Vice President Mike Pence, Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison and U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker.from Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, director of European affairs for the National Security Council, and
Amid testimony, McConnell told the media, “The house is gonna do what the house is gonna do, and when they get through, as you all know, it comes over here.”
“This place does all the business,” McConnell continued. “We’ll be on it until the senators decide it’s time to reach a conclusion.
“I will repeat what I said in the past which is it’s inconceivable to me that it would be 67 votes to remove the president from office.”
Sen. Mitch McConnell: “It’s inconceivable to me that it would be 67 votes to remove the president from office.” pic.twitter.com/KeSKGWzhW7
— The Hill (@thehill) November 19, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard reveals lawsuit against Hillary Clinton
- DML LIVE: Impeachment trial analysis (Tues – Jan 21)
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: ‘Please do not touch me’: U.S. Senate on security alert for Trump impeachment trial
- LIVE: Impeachment Trial Day 2
- BREAKING: Trump says U.S. to add more countries to travel ban soon
- VIDEO: Former WH Chief of Staff joins network as political analyst
- REPORT: Donald Trump to become first president EVER to do this…
- TRUMP TWEETS: What he’d rather be doing than addressing ‘ridiculous’ hoax
- Watch: Impeachment is just noise, Trump needs to rise above: Former WH press sec.