EXCLUSIVE: Liberal host is “sick” of Trump winning
In an interview published on CNN.com, liberal host and provocateur Bill Maher referenced President Donald J. Trump’s pledge to win so much people would get sick of it. Maher says he is.
Maher, the host of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” spoke with CNN’s Chris Cuomo about the “state of play going on in our poltical culture today.” He said people can’t agree on facts, and he doesn’t think that bodes well.
Maher also told Cuomo that Trump is winning, just as he said he would.
“I’m sick of winning. He’s right. I got sick of wining. His winning,” Maher said.
In other comments, Maher said the economy isn’t as positive as Trump touts, that “all the money” is being given to rich people, and that if Trump was impeached the GOP will impeach the next Democratic president because they don’t care about the facts.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Flight forced to change course after passenger assaulted flight attendant
- BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: 1 killed, 3 injured after shooting at Costco