EXCLUSIVE: How to join the movement to fight back against the socialist Green New Deal agenda (VIDEO)
Democrat Beto O’Rourke blasted out of the gate on Thursday with his presidential campaign by affirming his support for Socialist Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s radical “Green New Deal.”
Not only did he endorse the Green New Deal as the only way to save the planet, but O’Rourke also repeated the claim that we only have 12 years to get it done.
O’Rourke claimed that by the time his 12-year-old son is his age, some countries are going to be either uninhabitable or underwater, America may not even be able to grow its own food, and that his future grandchildren may not even be able to breathe if Americans don’t take action now. (Scroll down to watch video below.)
It’s time to send a powerful message that the socialist proposals being advanced to the public by the radical Democrats are NOT in line with American values, NOR is socialism a part of the “American dream.”
A newly-designed bumper sticker “Say No To Socialism” is growing in popularity as a powerful way to fight back against the agenda of socialist Democrats and the mainstream media that supports them. IF WE DON’T SPEAK OUT, WHO WILL?
GET YOUR BUMPER STICKER NOW and TEAM DML will send one sticker to your address, PLUS an additional bumper sticker will be sent to the office of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in Washington, DC – just to make a statement that you’re not buying their socialist agenda!
The bumper sticker is 7 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Check out with PayPal below.
Beto O’Rourke on backing the Green New Deal:
“This is our final chance. The scientists are absolutely unanimous on this, that we have no more than 12 years to take incredibly bold action on this crisis.”
He goes on: “Do you want to make it.”
They respond: “yes.” pic.twitter.com/V6zrgth549
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) March 14, 2019
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’