EXCLUSIVE: Here’s an easy way to show your support for Trump
Trump pledged during his 2016 campaign to solve the illegal immigration crisis facing America, and put American citizens and American jobs FIRST. For this, Democrats are fighting him. As the left continues to hammer Trump over his immigration policies, a mission to show him support is heating up.
A newly-designed bumper sticker allows you to send a powerful message that you stand firmly behind President Trump and his commitment to protect America’s borders and STOP the massive waves of illegal immigrants pouring into the United States.
‘I SUPPORT TRUMP’ BUMPER STICKER is just $5
It measures 3 inches by 6 inches and will be mailed via US mail. To order online, click the yellow “ADD TO CART” button located below. You can buy more than one – be sure to select number of bumper stickers desired after you click the yellow “Add To Cart” button.
NOTE: If you prefer to pay by check, make check payable to TV360.
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
We use PayPal to process out orders. It is completely safe and secure, and you do not need an account. Just sign in as a guest. *If you have questions about your order contact us at [email protected]
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly