EXCLUSIVE: Eye-opening new documentary film on America’s homeless crisis just released [VIDEO]
An impactful new documentary by filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch, which tackles the homeless crisis in America head-on, has been released THIS WEEK. The film, titled, “United States of Tents,” addresses a growing problem in America that politicians seem to have no answer for, and shows you ordinary Americans who are stepping up to make a difference instead.
Homelessness has become an escalating epidemic all across America. A new report estimates that in Los Angeles County alone, there are nearly 59,000 homeless people, which is a 12 percent increase over last year. It is the second largest homeless population in America, topped only by New York.
“United States of Tents,” will have you sitting on the edge of your seat, and inspire you with fresh ideas and solutions like nothing you’ve ever seen before. DVDs are now available for purchase, either individually or in bulk.
PLEASE WATCH the video clip below, as DML gives an exclusive behind-the-scenes summary of how he filmed this latest documentary, who helped him, and why it was not picked up by Netflix. Additionally, the video includes scenes from the first 10 minutes of this powerful, moving documentary.
“United States of Tents” is now available on DVD for purchase, and bundle offers are available. Whether you order just one DVD or multiple at a discount, we STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to share the DVDs with others. People NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH about the epidemic that is bound to get worse before it gets better.
All DVD orders will be shipped ground service. Shipping is free on all orders.
Please chose the quantity of DVDs you wish to order, then click the yellow button below and check out securely with PayPal. If you have any questions about your order, please contact [email protected]
To order just one, click the drop down and select “1” at the bottom.
Your credit card will be charged by TV360.
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- VIDEO: Former campaign staffer charged with murdering ex-senator
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment