EXCLUSIVE: DML tweets update to Trump about Fox News
On Monday night after President Trump blasted Fox News, DML News Founder Dennis Michael Lynch took to Twitter with a “scoop.”
“We’ve got the scoop,” DML tweeted. “@foxnews is distancing themselves from you. Word from 2nd floor says ‘move away from Trump shadow.’ My high up pals dish info. Be smart. Don’t trust them, but u know that already.”
DML was responding to a tweet in which Trump wrote,”.
@FoxNews Polls are always bad for me. They were against Crooked Hillary also. Something weird going on at Fox. Our polls show us leading in all 17 Swing States. For the record, I didn’t spend 30 hours with @abcnews, but rather a tiny fraction of that. More Fake News @BretBaier”
(Related story: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds)
DML News has launched an email campaign to blast Fox News with the message that viewers don’t want Fox to move away from giving conservatives a voice.
“FOX News continues to book Democrats for hour-long town halls,” DML said when he introduced the email campaign. “Why do such a thing, especially when the Democrat has no chance of winning the nomination, an example: Julian Castro.”
“I know Fox News, and I know the biggest anchors and executives,” DML explained. “All they truly care about is ratings and keeping the GOP elite and big ad buyers happy!”
Joining the campaign is atwo-stepp process. Step 1 is to fill out our 2020 form. Once you submit the form, you’ll be directed to Step 2 -the page where the email address and letter information is available.
We’ve got the scoop. @foxnews is distancing themselves from you. Word from 2nd floor says “move away from Trump shadow.” My high up pals dish info. Be smart. Don’t trust them, but u know that already. https://t.co/mhQLzf5kRx
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) June 18, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’