EXCLUSIVE: DML Slams Hannity For Defending Cuomo’s ‘Fredo’ Rant
On Tuesday, Fox News host Sean Hannity came to the defense of CNN’s Chris Cuomo for a rant captured in a viral video.
On Monday, a video surfaced in which Cuomo cursed and threatened to “f—ing throw” someone down the stairs after a person called him “Fredo.” Cuomo said the term refers to a fictional character from “The Godfather” that is a “weak” man, and is generally seen as an “Italian aspersion,” even comparing it to the “N” word.
Cuomo even asked the man if he wanted to be called “punk b–ch” as a nickname and told him “I’ll ruin your s–t.”
Cuomo also said he was out with his family, including a young child.
Hannity defended Cuomo’s language and behavior, tweeting, “I say good for @ChrisCuomo. He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.”
DMLNews App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch took to Twitter to slam Hannity for his tweet.
“Real Sean v. Fake Sean. Real Sean defends [Chris Cuomo]! Real Sean wants amnesty for illegals until ratings bomb (2012),” Lynch tweeted. “Real Sean=selfies w/@MichaelAvenatti @donlemon. A REAL MAN ignores ‘Fredo’ comment to avoid placing his kid in harm’s way. But like [you], [Chris Cuomo] has a [g]od complex. [You’re] all fakes.”
Lynch included a picture of Hannity mugging for a selfie with CNN’s Lemon, as well as Avenatti and CBS News co-host Gayle King.
Real Sean v. Fake Sean. Real Sean defends CC! Real Sean wants amnesty for illegals until ratings bomb (2012). Real Sean=selfies w/@MichaelAvenatti @donlemon. A REAL MAN ignores ‘Fredo’ comment to avoid placing his kid in harms way. But like u, CC has a God complex. Ur all fakes. pic.twitter.com/yNjhoJmOT4
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) August 13, 2019
President Donald Trump also appeared to throw shade at Hannity, tweeting, “It always happens! When a Conservative does even a fraction of what Chris Cuomo did with his lunatic ranting, raving, & cursing, they get destroyed by the Fake News. But when a Liberal Democrat like Chris Cuomo does it, Republicans immediately come to his defense. We never learn!”
I say good for @ChrisCuomo
He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology. https://t.co/VnyMNgz14U
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) August 13, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) August 13, 2019
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police