EXCLUSIVE: DML rips Cuomo to shreds over criteria for hospitals [VIDEO]
In a recent exclusive news broadcast to TeamDML.com subscribers, DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com founder Dennis Michael Lynch ripped into New York Governor Andrew Cuomo for extending the coronavirus lockdown order until June 13, unless individual areas can meet certain criteria.
The order calls for hospitals to only operate at 70 percent capacity, leaving 30 percent empty “in case of a surge.”
DML said this is a plan to keep everything SHUT… and Cuomo is doing it in case of a potential “surge?”
WATCH his fiery commentary in the video clip below. (This is only a portion of the entire broadcast. Scroll down for details on how to join the growing TeamDML.com movement and get access to exclusive, daily news broadcasts and much more!)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tired of your news being censored by the liberal social media giants? Tired of important news articles being hidden from your news feed? Here are two ways you can TAKE CONTROL TODAY:
- Download the DML News App to your phone today – it’s FREE! This will give you direct access to all our news articles, all day long, 7 days a week… UNFILTERED by the social media giants.
- JOIN US as a TeamDML.com subscriber. If you’re not already on board this growing movement of independents and conservatives, please get started TODAY! You’ll have access to powerful daily news shows and so much more! Get unfiltered news and commentary you won’t hear anywhere else!
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- REPORT: Minnesota provides STAGGERING estimate of damage from George Floyd protests