EXCLUSIVE: African Immigrants Become Citizens Under Betsy Ross Flag; You Put Your Patriotism On Display, Too!
On July 1, Nike recalled their Betsy Ross Flag Air Max 1 USA sneakers because former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick said “he believed” it had “associations with an era of slavery.” One African family didn’t get the memo and proudly stood beneath the same flag to become American citizens.
From National Review:
Fode Bade did not know he was supposed to feel oppressed in the United States. However, as a native of Guinea, he certainly knew what oppression was. Entrenched poverty and periodic political violence plagued the African nation, and Bade’s survival to the next day was not guaranteed. In 2005, he came to the United States as a political refugee and was granted asylum. Free from the oppression of his native land, Bade prospered in America. And on July 4, he brimmed with pride as his four daughters and son became legal citizens of the United States at a special naturalization ceremony at the Betsy Ross House in Philadelphia.
Bade proudly stated, “I’m so grateful to this country.”
As part of “Welcome America,” Philadelphia’s annual weeklong July 4 celebration, 13 children became American citizens at a special ceremony at the Betsy Ross House. Thirteen children are selected to commemorate the original 13 colonies, and the venue is chosen in honor of the seamstress of the first United States flag featuring the stars and stripes. The ceremony is in its 15th year and features a swearing-in ceremony, patriotic decorations, colonial reenactors, and the symbolic ringing of a bell — one time by each of the children — to honor the 13 original colonies. “Coming here, being an American citizen is the greatest thing someone can have on this earth,” Bade told National Review.
NOTE FROM DML NEWS:
It’s all about money! Nike’s sales have only grown since running its ad campaign featuring former disgraced NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick. So, when the radical athlete raised concerns over a sneaker featuring an early American flag, Nike immediately yanked the shoes from store shelves.
The “I Stand For My Flag” bumper sticker has remained one of our most popular items, and it’s time to bring it out again in FULL FORCE! Please join us today in making a bold statement this July 4th holiday week that the American flag and American patriotism are HERE TO STAY and no one is going to take that away!
THE BUMPER STICKER is just $4.99 – ORDER YOURS TODAY!
It measures 3 inches by 8.25 inches and will be mailed via UPS.
To order online, click the yellow “ADD TO CART” button located below.
NOTE: If you prefer to pay by check, make check payable to TV360.
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
We use PayPal to process out orders. It is completely safe and secure, and you do not need an account. Just sign in as a guest. *If you have questions about your order contact us at [email protected]
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant