DRAMATIC VIDEO: At least 20 dead after bus catches fire in India
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
At least 20 people are dead and 21 injured after a double-decker bus caught fire during a crash in India.
The crash happened late Friday when the bus rammed into a truck on the highway near the town of Kannauj, which is southwest of Lucknow. Some of those hospitalized are in critical condition, and many of the bodies on the bus were burned beyond recognition, according to the Associated Press.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police said the driver of the truck that the bus collided with got out safely.
The bus was completely engulfed in flames, as seen in the dramatic videos below.
At least 20 people died when a double-decker bus caught fire after colliding with a truck on a highway in northern India, police said, Friday, January 10.
— The Voice of America (@VOANews) January 11, 2020
At least 25 passengers are feared dead after a bus travelling from Kannauj to Jaipur caught fire during a collision with a truck on GT Road in Kannauj. pic.twitter.com/vv5fKqwTcq
— Saurabh Trivedi (@saurabh3vedi) January 10, 2020
At least 20 people are dead and 21 injured after a double-decker bus caught fire.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 11, 2020
— News Energy (@NewsEnergy27) January 10, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- TRUMP TWEET: Responds to Pelosi’s announcement on impeachment managers
- REPORT: Pelosi posts record fundraising haul for 2019
- BREAKING: Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Ilhan Omar: ‘She needs to be stopped’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: DOJ investigating leaks on Russian document that influenced how Comey handled Clinton emails