DML LIVE: Why Trump must designate cartels as terrorists (Sun – Dec 1)
Below is my latest LIVE video. Please watch and share on your social media accounts.
A major, hour-long shoot-out took place on Saturday between Mexican security forces and several drug cartel gunmen, near the Mexico-U.S. border, leaving at least 21 people dead, including four police officers and 17 cartel members. (Authorities originally reported 10 cartel and 4 officers dead. The death toll has now increased.)
The gunbattle happened in Villa Union, a town of about 3,000 people in the Mexican state of Coahuila, about an hour’s drive southwest of Eagle Pass, Texas, after the cartel gunman stormed into the town in a convoy of trucks.
In a Facebook Live video Sunday afternoon, I explain why President Trump MUST designate cartels as terrorists. WATCH BELOW:
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing