DML LIVE: A new birth awaits, and it’s dangerous (Tues – Feb 11)
Below is my latest LIVE video. Please watch and share on your social media accounts.
Dennis Michael Lynch, founder of DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com weighed in Tuesday on the alarming momentum of the socialist movement in the America, as Bernie Sanders has “escaped” to the top in the Democratic presidential race.
A big portion of the country is now leaning toward socialism, DML warned, noting that a new Gallup poll released on Tuesday revealed that a whopping 45 percent of all Americans said they would vote for a Socialist candidate.
According to the poll, 76 percent of Democrats said they would vote for a socialist candidate, while 45 percent of Independents and 17 percent of Republicans would.
WATCH DML’s important analysis in the video below:
TeamDML is growing into a powerful, nationwide group of Conservatives and Independents who are holding elected officials accountable and pushing hard to help President Trump win re-election in 2020. Consider becoming a member of TeamDML.com today, where you can have full access to the daily news broadcasts, documentaries and so much more! CLICK HERE to get more information today!
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Fox News host cuts off Kellyanne Conway when she attacks de Blasio
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- REPORT: What the bailout will do for you
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- REPORT: Oil price drop threatens US fracking boom
- REPORT: John Kerry sides with Trump about someone who is ‘being an a**hole’
- REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
- REPORT: Pelosi honored, and mocked, in tributes on her 80th birthday