DML LIVE: A new birth awaits, and it’s dangerous (Tues – Feb 11)
Below is my latest LIVE video. Please watch and share on your social media accounts.
Dennis Michael Lynch, founder of DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com weighed in Tuesday on the alarming momentum of the socialist movement in the America, as Bernie Sanders has “escaped” to the top in the Democratic presidential race.
A big portion of the country is now leaning toward socialism, DML warned, noting that a new Gallup poll released on Tuesday revealed that a whopping 45 percent of all Americans said they would vote for a Socialist candidate.
According to the poll, 76 percent of Democrats said they would vote for a socialist candidate, while 45 percent of Independents and 17 percent of Republicans would.
WATCH DML’s important analysis in the video below:
TeamDML is growing into a powerful, nationwide group of Conservatives and Independents who are holding elected officials accountable and pushing hard to help President Trump win re-election in 2020. Consider becoming a member of TeamDML.com today, where you can have full access to the daily news broadcasts, documentaries and so much more! CLICK HERE to get more information today!
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Top Pentagon official leaving Trump administration
- REPORT: Michelle Obama shares throwback photo of herself as part of new voter campaign
- REPORT: Assange lawyer claims Trump offered pardon in exchange for this favor
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- REPORT: Ex-DOJ Official Named In FISA Abuse Report Signs Petition Calling On William Barr To Resign
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- VIDEO: Trump speaks out on AG Bill Barr
- REPORT: Attorney General Barr spokesperson posts statement