DANGER AT BORDER: Crossings in one sector over 24-hrs demonstrate chilling possibilities
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended a group of migrants that included Bangladeshi, Chinese, and Haitian nationals. They also arrested a member of the MS-13 gang and a wounded Mexican cartel gunman who fled across the border.
Agents assigned to the Del Rio Sector apprehended multiple illegal aliens from various nations during a 24-hour period on January 9, according to Del Rio Sector Border Patrol officials. The foreign nationals included five Chinese, three Bangladeshi, five Haitians, and a cartel member who was wounded in a gun battle with Mexican state police. In total, the agents apprehended 107 illegal aliens during the period.
The article goes on to state the following:
“These multiple events marked just one busy day in Del Rio Sector,” said Chief Patrol Agent Raul L. Ortiz. “I would like to thank the agents who worked with each other and our law enforcement partners to bring each of these events to a safe and successful resolution.”
In a written statement, Ortiz said, “MS-13 members are dangerous individuals and thrive on creating chaos. Thanks to the hard work and vigilance of our agents, we were able to arrest this individual before he could infiltrate our communities.”
U.S. Border Patrol Agent Chris Harris (now retired) gave an exclusive interview to filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch. In this scene from “They Come To America IV,” Harris shares chilling details of how Mexican drug cartels are being paid up to SIX FIGURES to smuggle “really, really bad people” into the United States.
“They Come To America IV” documents numerous dangers at the border not seen anywhere else, including the types of people using the U.S. Southern border to gain entry into AMerica. (Buy it here!)
Last night in Del Rio Sector..Our Agents arrested 1 Mexican cartel member with multiple gunshot wounds, 5 Chinese, 3 Bangladeshi and 5 Haitians, apprehended 107 individuals and seized 90 pounds of narcotics. Just another night in the life of an agent in Del Rio Honor First! #USBP pic.twitter.com/9yycx8FXgb
— Chief Patrol Agent Raul L. Ortiz (@USBPChiefDRT) January 10, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chaffetz weighs in as media heaps praise on Adam Schiff
- EXCLUSIVE: Fox News to host town hall for 2020 Dem candidate… again
- VIDEO: Dad Confronts Warren On Student Loan Forgiveness
- TRUMP TWEETS: Mocks Bloomberg, who quickly responds
- REPORT: Canadian-born singer celebrates new US citizenship beside voter registration booth [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham reports record fundraising haul in fourth quarter
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- TRUMP TWEETS: Unleashes on Schiff and Dems over impeachment trial in major Twitterstorm
- VIDEO: California man dies after hurtling 400 feet across river in his Mercedes after 100 mph police chase