CLAIM: Trump, Kudlow ‘had it out’ after public contradiction
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump and Larry Kudlow reportedly “had it out” after the top White House economic adviser contradicted the president publicly by saying everyday Americans would be hurt by tariffs on Chinese goods.
An unidentified White House official told The Washington Post that the president and Kudlow spoke after the aide’s appearance on “Fox News Sunday” last weekend.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Trump called Larry, and they had it out,” said the official, according to the newspaper, which added that two other sources described the exchange as cordial.
Other sources reportedly said that Trump repeatedly told Kudlow during the conversation to “not worry about” the consequences of tariffs on U.S. businesses.
The Trump administration announced it would hike tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese products last Friday. Beijing announced higher tariffs on $60 billion in U.S. goods as retaliation.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- BREAKING: Ford makes major announcement affecting 7,000 salaried jobs
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
- BREAKING: Gorsuch sides with liberals in Supreme Court ruling on Wyoming hunter
- BREAKING: Judge upholds Dem subpoena for Trump financial records
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- REPORT: Beach evacuated after unexploded bomb discovered