CLAIM: CBS staffers in a panic over call for $100M in cuts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
CBS’ renewed call for $100 million in cuts has staffers of the broadcast company — which is still reeling from a series of sexual harassment scandals — in a tizzy over who’s in and who’s out, The Post has learned.
“We are reorganizing and thinking about functions that go across multiple divisions,” interim CEO Joe Ianniello told analysts at Deutsche Bank Media and Telecom conference in Palm Beach, Fla., on Tuesday. “We expect to … get $100 million in cost savings,” he said.
The article goes on to state the following:
That had staffers of CBS’ news division questioning who might be on the chopping block, especially as ratings for its morning and nightly news shows fall — and as Gayle King of “CBS This Morning” is reported to be looking to at least double her $6 million salary.
“Gayle is looking for $10 million more? Bodies will have to roll,” one well-placed source told The Post.
“Their morning show hasn’t had an executive producer for two and half months,” this person said. “Meanwhile, the evening news team thinks they are all fired.”
— New York Post (@nypost) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- Woman dies, 10 officers hurt when vehicles crash in Chicago
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi
- Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”