BREAKING: Whistleblower had ‘significant’ tie to 2020 Democrat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
In an Aug. 26 letter, the Intelligence Community’s inspector general, Michael Atkinson, wrote that the anonymous whistleblower who set off the Trump-Ukraine impeachment fight showed “some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate.”
A few weeks later, news reports said the whistleblower’s possible bias was that he is a registered Democrat. That was all. Incredulous commentary suggested that Republicans who were pushing the bias talking point were so blinded by their own partisanship that they saw simple registration with the Democratic Party as evidence of wrongdoing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Now, however, there is word of more evidence of possible bias on the whistleblower’s part. Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday’s impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower’s possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat. It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year’s election.
Sources with knowledge of what was said explained that the whistleblower had some type of a “professional” relationship with one of the 2020 Democratic candidates.
REVEALED: Adam Schiff’s fake “whistleblower” has a “professional” tie to one of the Democrats running for presidenthttps://t.co/gbGMurUJTg
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) October 8, 2019
REPORT: The intelligence community inspector general testified Friday that the so-called “whistleblower” who mischaracterized President Trump’s call with the leader of Ukraine had a previous “professional relationship” with a 2020 Democrat candidate. https://t.co/AkY4In80aq
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) October 8, 2019
The IC inspector general told lawmakers that the Trump-Ukraine whistleblower had a working relationship with one of the current 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, according to three sources with knowledge of the testimony. https://t.co/YwNrz4SaE8
— Byron York (@ByronYork) October 8, 2019
BREAKING: The anti-Trump whistleblower has a significant tie to one of the Democrat presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year’s election https://t.co/3s6OoFsGzM
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House