BREAKING: WATCH: Trump Makes Announcement On Census Citizenship Question
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NPR.ORG:
President Trump is giving remarks about his administration’s attempts to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census. He is expected to announce an executive action on the matter.
Trump’s remarks come after the Supreme Court blocked, for now, the addition of the question “Is this person a citizen of the United States?” on the annual headcount. Critics fear the question could lead to undercounts of immigrant groups and communities of color.
The article goes on to state the following:
Despite the justices’ rejection, Trump has vowed to continue pushing for the change and possibly delay the census — even as printing of the paper forms has begun.
According to NPR, Attorney General William Barr will attend the event.
To get more information about this article, please visit NPR.ORG. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NPR.ORG
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing
- REPORT: Top Pentagon official announces resignation, second within week