BREAKING: VIDEO: ‘Multiple’ people shot on streets of Washington, D.C.: local media
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
(Reuters) – Gunfire erupted on the streets of Washington, D.C., on Thursday night and at least several people were shot, local media reported.
Reuters could not immediately confirm the reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Local WJLA-TV posted images on Twitter of ambulances carrying victims from the scene and said that there had been a “massive” police response.
This is a developing story.
Multiple people shot this evening in Washington, DC: https://t.co/p1l6lMZ5HY
— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) September 20, 2019
#BREAKING : Washington DC – Multiple people shot on Columbia Road NW in Columbia Heights.
Video : chriscollisonpic.twitter.com/YFvVyR2cPB
— Shark NewsWires (@SharkNewsWires) September 20, 2019
Scene in Washington, D.C. where multiple people were shot tonight. https://t.co/isFvaTnqd0
— Matthew Keys (@MatthewKeysLive) September 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference