BREAKING: Trump’s Acting CoS subpoenaed by House Intelligence Committee in impeachment inquiry
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The House Intelligence Committee subpoenaed Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney late Thursday to appear before three panels for a deposition on Friday morning as part of an ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Trump.
Mulvaney has emerged as a central figure into the probe, which centers around a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. House Democrats allege that Trump sought to persuade Zelensky to open an investigation into former vice president and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine in exchange for military aid.
The article goes on to state the following:
Despite the White House’s insistence that there was no quid pro quo, Mulvaney appeared to indicate otherwise at a news conference on Oct. 17.
BREAKING: House impeachment investigators have subpoenaed acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, demanding that he testify about his knowledge of Trump’s decision to withhold military aid to Ukrainehttps://t.co/zC76VCdQOr??
— POLITICO (@politico) November 8, 2019
NEW: House GOP are looking to isolate Trump from the Ukraine controversy, in part by raising doubts abt the motives of his deputies.
Expect them to suggest Sondland, Giuliani, maybe even their old colleague Mulvaney, were freelancing
— Rachael Bade (@rachaelmbade) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Former McCain campaign manager predicts who Trump’s 2020 VP running mate will be
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: Colin Kaepernick gets opportunity from NFL: ‘Can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs’
- REPORT: The Supreme Court Looks Ready To Uphold Trump’s Bid To End DACA
- VIDEO: Fox anchor blasts Mollie Hemingway for naming alleged whistleblower
- REPORT: First Member of Congress Names Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: ‘He’s Not Voldemort’
- POLL: Do you support Trump making a “deal” for DACA recipients to stay?
- REPORT: Dem congressman’s campaign has now paid over $1M to sister’s firm