BREAKING: Trump campaign to report HUGE first quarter haul to add to ‘unprecedented war chest’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is set to report that it raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019, edging out his top two Democratic rivals combined, according to figures it provided to The Associated Press.
The haul brings the campaign’s cash on hand to $40.8 million, an unprecedented war chest for an incumbent president this early in a campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Trump campaign said nearly 99% of its donations were of $200 or less, with an average donation of $34.26.
— Janet Shan (@hinterlandg) April 14, 2019
— arostab (@arostab) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER