BREAKING: Trump attorneys release video of moment campaign worker claims Trump ‘forcibly’ kissed her [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Attorneys for President Trump have posted a video of a 2016 encounter between Trump and then-campaign worker Alva Johnson that they claim refutes her allegation he forcibly kissed her.
The 15-second video “shows that Plaintiff’s allegations in the Complaint that Mr. Trump ‘forcibly’ kissed her, and kissed her ‘on the mouth,’ are entirely false,” attorney Charles Harder wrote in a court filing.
The article goes on to state the following:
The video was recorded by campaign volunteer Brian Hayes on his cell phone in a recreational vehicle ahead of a Tampa, Fla. rally in 2016.
In the video, Johnson is heard telling then-candidate Trump, “I’ve left my family for eight months for you,” as she touts the time she has spent campaigning for him. Trump puts his hands on her shoulders and gives her a quick peck on the check, as she smiles and repeats again, “eight months for you.” He then turns to greet other volunteers. WATCH BELOW:
Back in February former Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson claimed Trump forcibly kissed her without her consent when they were alone in a campaign RV.
Newly released video proves she lied.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 11, 2019
Johnson’s attorney claims it backs up her claim, and reportedly declared, “Does it look dramatic? No. That does not mean it wasn’t a serious battery. It’s a battery because she didn’t want it to happen. It’s not an appropriate thing to do to another person.”
— The Hill (@thehill) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- REPORT: Democratic presidential debate question about Ellen sparks outrage
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]