BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump accused the New York Times of committing treason in a pair of tweets Saturday evening.
He lashed out in reaction to a report that said the Pentagon is intensifying its attacks on Russia’s power grid in the latest sign of a growing cyber war between the U.S. and the Kremlin.
Do you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia? This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country. ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!
The Washington Examiner reported the following about the Times article referenced:
The Pentagon is intensifying its attacks on Russia’s power grid in the latest sign of a growing cyber war between the U.S. and the Kremlin.
The U.S. has infiltrated Russia’s electric power grid among other unnamed targets, inserting American malware into the systems in response to heightened Russian cyber aggression and political meddling, including efforts to influence recent U.S. elections, according to the New York Times.
Although the Times provided few specific details on the attacks, officials said U.S. malware has the potential to cripple Russia’s electric infrastructure and is unprecedented in terms of its reach and aggressiveness.
…..ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2019
Trump says the New York Times has committed treason and is “the enemy of the people.” https://t.co/GZdeZ2rWl2
— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) June 16, 2019
The US is escalating cyber attacks on Russia's electric power grid and has placed potentially crippling malware inside the Russian system, according to a report from The New York Times. https://t.co/SuLBa0jV6v
— CNN (@CNN) June 15, 2019
The U.S. is stepping up digital incursions into Russia’s electric power grid in a warning to President Vladimir Putin, the New York Times reported, citing current and former government officials https://t.co/d8wzHZrQ70
— Bloomberg Politics (@bpolitics) June 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
NOTE FROM DML News: Tell Fox News to cut it out! DML News App Founder Dennis Michael Lynch explains how we can support Trump and tell Fox not to start leaning left! Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’