BREAKING: Trey Gowdy booted from Fox News after joining Trump’s legal team
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) is no longer a contributor for Fox News amid discussions on him joining President Trump’s legal team battling House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.
“Trey Gowdy has been terminated and is no longer a contributor,” a Fox News spokesperson confirmed to The Hill on Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Reports began to surface on Tuesday afternoon that Gowdy, a former prosecutor in South Carolina, was in discussions to join the president’s impeachment defense team.
Fox News’ Outnumbered announced Wednesday morning that Trey Gowdy had joined the Trump legal team, and said, “He also WAS a Fox News contributor.”
— All American Girl (@AIIAmericanGirI) October 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse