BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by KFOR.COM:
DUNCAN, Okla. (KFOR) – Three people are dead after a shooting at an Oklahoma Walmart on Monday, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
According to The Duncan Banner, police received a call just before 10 a.m. about a shooting at the Walmart in Duncan near Highway 81 and West Plato Road.
The article goes on to state the following:
OHP officials confirmed to News 4 three people are dead.
Reportedly, the shooting happened in the parking lot, and not inside the store. A Twitter post by local reporter Jake Garcia stated, “Duncan police say that 2 men and a woman are dead inside vehicles in the Walmart parking lot.”
In a followup report from The Duncan Banner, it was confirmed that the gunman is dead:
Duncan Police Department have confirmed the suspect in this morning’s Walmart shooting is dead. It is confirmed three are dead, including the suspect.
District Attorney Jason Hicks is on the scene. He has confirmed the scene is contained and this is not an active shooter situation anymore.
BREAKING: Three people have been killed in a shooting at Duncan Walmart. Schools in the area are on lockdown.
— Markie Martin (@KOCOmarkie) November 18, 2019
— ShardaagrayKOKH (@FOX25Shardaa) November 18, 2019
Three dead, including shooter, at a Walmart in Duncan, Oklahoma this morning. https://t.co/K47UnSfvas
— melissa block (@NPRmelissablock) November 18, 2019
Duncan police say that 2 men and a woman are dead inside vehicles in the Walmart parking lot.
— Jake Garcia (@JakeGarciaTV) November 18, 2019
And here we go again. In a Walmart. In Oklahoma. I will again say, the business community better do more to protect customers and employees or the costs of litigation and liability from gun violence will become more expensive. https://t.co/lNoUuuzFX5
— Fred Guttenberg (@fred_guttenberg) November 18, 2019
— Jonathan McCall (@JonathanMcCall) November 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit KFOR.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting KFOR.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard reveals lawsuit against Hillary Clinton
- DML LIVE: Impeachment trial analysis (Tues – Jan 21)
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: ‘Please do not touch me’: U.S. Senate on security alert for Trump impeachment trial
- LIVE: Impeachment Trial Day 2
- BREAKING: Trump says U.S. to add more countries to travel ban soon
- UPDATE: The Supreme Court Issues Major Setback for Democrats in ObamaCare Case
- VIDEO: Former WH Chief of Staff joins network as political analyst
- REPORT: Donald Trump to become first president EVER to do this…
- TRUMP TWEETS: What he’d rather be doing than addressing ‘ridiculous’ hoax