BREAKING: Third man arrested, charged with murder, in killing of Ahmaud Arbery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEDAILYBEAST.COM:
The Georgia man who recorded the shocking video of 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery being shot to death has been charged with murder, authorities announced Thursday.
William Bryan Jr. was arrested and charged with felony murder and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment on Thursday in connection with Arbery’s February slaying while he was jogging on a residential street in Brunswick, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said. He is currently being held in Glynn County Jail.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation alleges that on Feb. 23, Gregory McMichael and his son Travis confronted Arbery while he was jogging about two miles from his home. During the confrontation, Travis McMichael shot the 25-year-old, according to authorities.
Bryan is the person who captured the entire incident on video.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation announced in a Twitter post Thursday evening, “On May 21, 2020, the GBI arrested William “Roddie” Bryan Jr., age 50, on charges of Felony Murder & Criminal Attempt to Commit False Imprisonment.”
On May 21, 2020, the GBI arrested William “Roddie” Bryan Jr., age 50, on charges of Felony Murder & Criminal Attempt to Commit False Imprisonment. Read the updated press release here ⬇️:https://t.co/VJCuz8chVr pic.twitter.com/MXcs8qEY8m
— GA Bureau of Investigation (@GBI_GA) May 21, 2020
BREAKING: William “Roddie” Bryan, who shot the video capturing the final seconds of Ahmaud Arbery’s life, has been arrested and charged in his murder, the GBI announced Thursday. https://t.co/CqfVTRLunJ
— AJC (@ajc) May 21, 2020
WOW. Big news.
William “Roddie” Bryan Jr (the guy who filmed the Ahmaud Arbery murder) has reportedly now been arrested too.
The charges are Felony Murder & Criminal Attempt to Commit False Imprisonment. pic.twitter.com/JEnsGiwawk
— Philip DeFranco (@PhillyD) May 21, 2020
BREAKING: William Bryan Jr., the Georgia man who recorded the horrific video of 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery being shot to death, has been charged with murder, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations said https://t.co/vS6Wf8zmcj
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit THEDAILYBEAST.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting THEDAILYBEAST.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down