BREAKING: State Department concludes Clinton email review, finds HUNDREDS of security violations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.
The investigation, conducted by the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, found 38 individuals were culpable for 91 security violations. Another 497 violations were found, but no individuals were found culpable in those incidents.
The article goes on to state the following:
The investigation concluded Sept. 6, and the report was issued Sept. 13.
The Daily Caller article states that Clinton had “exchanged more than 60,000 emails on a private email account hosted on a server that she kept at her residence in New York.” Thousands of those emails were found to contain classified information, with some considered top secret, according to the FBI.
Some of the people Clinton regularly exchanged emails with included longtime aides Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Sidney Blumenthal, who is a former aide to Bill Clinton longtime confidant of Hillary’s.
Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton expressed his outrage on Twitter Friday afternoon, noting that in spite of the State Department finding over 600 violations, there was NOT ONE prosecution. “DOJ’s failures to enforce the rule of law are inexcusable,” Fitton wrote.
READ THE STATE DEPARTMENT’S ENTIRE REPORT BELOW:
NEW: State Department has finished its Clinton email review. Said in a Sept. 13 report that nearly 600 security violations were identified. https://t.co/7ghM4KDNcy
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) October 18, 2019
State Department Concludes Clinton Email Review, Says It Found Nearly 600 Security Violations! BUT NOT ONE PROSECUTION! DOJ’s failures to enforce the rule of law are inexcusable. https://t.co/0EwdbF9Jye via @dailycaller https://t.co/JdgvXU1UuO
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) October 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Celebrity singer calls flight attendant ‘racist’ after incident onboard
- REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump given disgusting label on Wikimedia’s Wikidata Site
- POLL: Was Trump’s tweet against Yovanovitch ‘intimidation of a witness’?
- REPORT: State Dept. official confirms Trump-Sondland conversation on Ukraine probes
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar threatens Trump amid impeachment hearings
- VIDEO: Trump accuses intelligence inspector general of seeking ‘publicity for himself’
- BREAKING: Stolen Kansas trailer found, thousands of meals inside meant for homeless vets gone
- REPORT: New witness claims first-hand account of Trump’s push for Ukraine probes
- REPORT: Former WH counsel: Trump ‘should have been impeached the day he walked in’
- BREAKING: Boeing 737 forced to divert after engine shuts down