BREAKING: Schiff threatens to subpoena FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Wednesday threatened to subpoena the FBI for information about the original counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference.
Schiff said he has been unable to get briefings or information on the status of the counterintelligence probe, including on whether it was ever shuttered.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are determined to get answers and we are running out of patience,” Schiff told reporters after a hearing focused on special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.
House intel chairman @RepAdamSchiff says the Gang of Eight has still not been briefed on the “constellation of counterintelligence investigations” around Russia and the Trump campaign since former FBI director James Comey was fired, despite requests to the FBI.
— Josh Campbell (@joshscampbell) June 12, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) June 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
WATCH: DML interviews immigration expert Ann Corcoran:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school
- BREAKING: Justice Department releases opinion in fight for Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Trump brings out the chopping block with executive order on ‘advisory boards’
- VIDEO: Meghan Markle appears to be corrected by Prince Harry in viral Trooping the Colour video
- REPORT: Teen goes berserk during graduation practice, stabs principal in chest
- REPORT: State Assembly votes to give driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants
- BREAKING: Judge makes decision on lawsuit from ex-Trump campaign staffer with kissing allegation
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Official says African-American voters will ‘determine who sits in the White House’ – here’s who they support
- VIDEO: Trump in testy exchange with Stephanopoulos: ‘You’re being a little wise guy’