BREAKING: Rep. Jim Jordan moved to new role in impeachment inquiry
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The GOP’s top lawmaker on the Oversight and Government Reform Committee will temporarily take a spot on the Intelligence panel while it holds public impeachment hearings.
Republican leaders decided Friday to move Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio to the Intelligence Committee, where he will serve a key role cross-examining witnesses selected by Democrats, who control the majority. Rep. Rick Crawford of Arkansas is temporarily setting aside to make room for Jordan on the intelligence panel.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Jim Jordan has been on the front lines in the fight for fairness and truth,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California said in a statement. “His addition will ensure more accountability and transparency in this sham process.”
I am appointing @Jim_Jordan to the Intelligence Committee—which has now become the Impeachment Committee—where he will continue fighting for fairness and truth. @RepRickCrawford has been an exemplary member of the committee and will rejoin it when this Democrat charade is over.
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed