BREAKING: Prosecutors announce decision on release of Robert Kraft sex spa surveillance video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
Prosecutors in Florida said Wednesday that they will release police surveillance videos of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and 24 other men who are accused of paying for sex at a Florida day spa.
The office of Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg said in court documents that Florida law requires it to provide the video to the public and the media now rather than wait for a judge to determine whether the video should be kept under seal while Lei Wang is prosecuted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Wang allegedly managed the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter, Fla.; both she and the alleged owner, Hua Zhang, face a number of charges, including maintaining a house of prostitution. They have pleaded not guilty. The news was first reported by the Boston Globe.
Later Wednesday, Kraft’s attorneys filed a motion to stop the release of the videos, according to ESPN.
Robert Kraft’s attorneys just filed a motion to stop release of video evidence from the Orchids of Asia Day Spa. Prosecutors indicated yesterday they plan to release it ASAP, but as part of a case against the woman who ran the spa. Kraft’s motion seeks to intervene and stop it.
— T.J. Quinn (@TJQuinnESPN) April 17, 2019
CLICK HERE to read more from the Washington Post.
Lawyers for Robert Kraft and the women accused of owning and managing the alleged house of prostitution filed emergency motions in opposition to the release of the footage. https://t.co/GBbBOVlwq7
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) April 17, 2019
Prosecutors say they’ll release videos of Robert Kraft at that day spa. So get ready for that.https://t.co/kSgbCGppv7
— Aaron Blake (@AaronBlake) April 17, 2019
Florida prosecutors say they will release Robert Kraft surveillance video despite court challenge https://t.co/ExG6Kd9ZyF
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) April 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- TRUMP TWITTER STORM: Announcement, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”, “COUP Update”, Melania’s Easter tweet and more!