BREAKING: Prosecutors announce decision on release of Robert Kraft sex spa surveillance video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
Prosecutors in Florida said Wednesday that they will release police surveillance videos of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and 24 other men who are accused of paying for sex at a Florida day spa.
The office of Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg said in court documents that Florida law requires it to provide the video to the public and the media now rather than wait for a judge to determine whether the video should be kept under seal while Lei Wang is prosecuted.
The article goes on to state the following:
Wang allegedly managed the Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter, Fla.; both she and the alleged owner, Hua Zhang, face a number of charges, including maintaining a house of prostitution. They have pleaded not guilty. The news was first reported by the Boston Globe.
Later Wednesday, Kraft’s attorneys filed a motion to stop the release of the videos, according to ESPN.
Robert Kraft’s attorneys just filed a motion to stop release of video evidence from the Orchids of Asia Day Spa. Prosecutors indicated yesterday they plan to release it ASAP, but as part of a case against the woman who ran the spa. Kraft’s motion seeks to intervene and stop it.
— T.J. Quinn (@TJQuinnESPN) April 17, 2019
CLICK HERE to read more from the Washington Post.
Lawyers for Robert Kraft and the women accused of owning and managing the alleged house of prostitution filed emergency motions in opposition to the release of the footage. https://t.co/GBbBOVlwq7
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) April 17, 2019
Prosecutors say they’ll release videos of Robert Kraft at that day spa. So get ready for that.https://t.co/kSgbCGppv7
— Aaron Blake (@AaronBlake) April 17, 2019
Florida prosecutors say they will release Robert Kraft surveillance video despite court challenge https://t.co/ExG6Kd9ZyF
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) April 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: No sharing: Ilhan Omar says AOC ‘squad’ is ‘trying to grab’ power from leadership
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- Pelosi slams Trump for suggesting Dem lawmakers return to their home countries, DML responds
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump, should Rep Omar return to her home country
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar Questions the Patriotism of American-Born Citizens
- REPORT: Inside Epstein network, layer upon layer to protect the boss