BREAKING: Pressley breaks away from other ‘squad members’ with presidential endorsement [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) on Wednesday endorsed Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) for president, breaking with the three other members of the “squad” of progressive freshman congresswomen who have backed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
“I’m proud to call her my senator. I can’t wait to call her our president,” Pressley said in a video she tweeted Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You’ve all heard about the senator’s plans but here’s the thing: The plans are about power, who has it, who refuses to let it go, and who deserves more of it. For Elizabeth and for me, power belongs in the hands of the people,” Pressley said in the video.
WATCH her endorsement below:
Big structural change can’t wait. pic.twitter.com/8Sanof9COD
— Ayanna Pressley (@AyannaPressley) November 6, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- REPORT: NY Times: ‘Tidal wave’ of mass immigration hands state to Democrats
- REPORT: NFL Quarterback sidelined with broken bones in back, report says
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student
- VIDEO: Rand Paul highlights law that could protect Trump in Impeachment inquiry
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020