BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday accused President Trump of being “engaged in a cover up” following a House Democratic meeting on Capitol Hill.
“We do believe that it is important to follow the facts, we believe that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States, and we believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover up, in a cover up,” she told reporters on Capitol Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pelosi has been facing rising calls from members of her own party to push for impeachment proceedings over Trump’s behavior as outlined in the Mueller report. Democratic chairman locked in battles with the White House have repeatedly lambasted the administration for stonewalling their probes.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW of her full remarks:
— CSPAN (@cspan) May 22, 2019
“It’s clear the President is engaged in a cover-up.” @SpeakerPelosi just said. Did any reporter ask, “What’s the crime?”
— Melissa Francis (@MelissaAFrancis) May 22, 2019
Pelosi says a closed-door meeting of Democrats to discuss impeachment was a “respectful sharing of ideas,” adding “we believe Trump is engaged in a cover-up” pic.twitter.com/mCSQN9ZgGR
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) May 22, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: State Department concludes Clinton email review, finds HUNDREDS of security violations
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- REPORT: Mitch McConnell warns Republicans in private meeting about Trump’s impeachment trial
- REPORT: Here’s What Senate Republicans Are Saying About Impeachment
- VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg responds to Kamala Harris call for Trump’s social media to be shut down
- VIDEO: Lady Gaga falls off Las Vegas concert stage
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- WATCH: Trump Rally in Texas – Thousands Turn Out For Prez as Dems Try to Flip State