BREAKING: Nigerian Accused of Murdering Mackenzie Lueck Came to U.S. on Student Visa
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A Nigerian native accused of murdering 23-year-old University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck first arrived in the United States on a student visa, Breitbart News has learned.
Nigerian native Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, 31-years-old, was charged this week with allegedly murdering Mackenzie Lueck in Salt Lake City, Utah, on June 17 after she had just returned from California where she attended her grandmother’s funeral. Police said Ajayi and Lueck had been texting the day before Lueck went missing and neighbors reported that Ajayi had created a burn pile in his backyard on June 17 and June 18.
The article goes on to state the following:
A law enforcement official confirmed to Breitbart News that Ajayi first entered the U.S. from Nigeria on July 16, 2009, on a student visa, known by federal immigration officials as an F-1 visa. University officials have told the media that Ajayi, though attending the University of Utah between 2009 and 2017, never got a degree.
After remaining in the country on the F-1 visa, Ajayi adjusted his status to become a “lawful permanent resident,” otherwise known as a green card holder, in 2014 after marrying an American citizen.
Breitbart further reported the following:
- Ajayi claimed on his application to become a naturalized U.S. citizen that he had served in the U.S. military in 2015, but records show he never provided any evidence to support that claim.
- Police investigated a rape accusation against Ajayi in 2014, but dropped the investigation after the victim decided not to press charges.
- Ajayi has divorced his wife, who he was married to from 2011 to 2017. This was the marriage that allowed him to become a green card holder in the U.S.
— matt (@supportheheroes) July 1, 2019
Charges coming for Ayoola “AJ” Ajayi, age 31, to come. Author of book Forge Identity on Amazon talks about murder and burning. Owner of Air bnb where SLCPD and FBI have found human tissue of #MacKenzieLueck. pic.twitter.com/oMH7oryjEh
— Raili (@truecrimeraili) June 28, 2019
The mattress has been located.
— SLC Police Dept. (@slcpd) June 29, 2019
Nigerian, Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, 31, Arrested In US For Kidnapping, Killing University Student | Sahara Reporters
A man who police said she met up with on June 17 in a North Salt Lake park was arrested in connection with the death of 23-year-old…
READ MORE: https://t.co/bdXJbrLw5b pic.twitter.com/9IFCghfbuc
— Sahara Reporters (@SaharaReporters) June 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College