BREAKING: New development in Tara Reade case as legal reps make announcement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden’s accuser Tara Reade is no longer represented by Douglas Wigdor, Wigdor LLP announced Friday.
The firm made the decision to no longer represent Reade’s allegations against the former vice president May 20, but said in a press release that the firm still strongly believes that Reade has been “subjected to a double standard in terms of the media coverage she has received.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Reade accused Biden, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, of kissing her, touching her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent when she worked for him as a Senate staffer in 1993. Biden and his campaign have denied Reade’s allegations repeatedly.
The firm said in a statement:
“Much of what has been written about Ms. Reade is not probative of whether then-Senator Biden sexually assaulted her, but rather is intended to victim-shame and attack her credibility on unrelated and irrelevant matters. We genuinely wish Ms. Reade well and hope that she, as a survivor, is treated fairly.
“We have and will continue to represent survivors regardless of their alleged predator’s status or policies.”
News of Wigdor’s decision comes as a variety of reports cast doubts on aspects of Reade’s story.
Doug Wigdor announces he is no longer representing Tara Reade pic.twitter.com/ETMrgfIruq
— Matt Viser (@mviser) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests