BREAKING: More of Trump’s personal schedules leaked to press
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump spent about 50 percent of his time from Monday to Thursday last week in “Executive Time,” according to a new batch of leaked private schedules obtained by Axios.
The news outlet notes that the latest leak comes only a couple days after it was reported that the administration had opened an internal investigation into who leaked the first slate of private presidential schedules.
The article goes on to state the following:
The schedules obtained by Axios include details about a range of things, and they show that Trump spent the first three hours of his day in “Executive Time” from Monday through Wednesday last week.
SCOOP: Axios’ @alexi has obtained four more of Trump’s private schedules from last week, even as enraged administration officials have launched an internal hunt to find the leaker. https://t.co/Tlr87TCf6c
— Axios (@axios) February 10, 2019
Axios just dropped more of Trump’s official schedule. From last week.
Pigboy Manbaby spent half of his days last week in “executive time”. Sources say that means lounging in the WH residence–tweeting, phoning Mar-a-Lago synchphants, watching TV. https://t.co/cZ3i362LMa
— Charles Jaco (@charlesjaco1) February 10, 2019
Despite a reported internal investigation into leaks, Axios just obtained four of Trump’s private schedules from last week.
The schedules show Trump spent 50% of the four days last week in non-structured “Executive Time.” That’s right: 50%.https://t.co/1f8JZtAqDx
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) February 10, 2019
This crackdown has not stopped the leaking. Axios’ Alexi McCammond obtained four of the president’s private schedules from last week. You can view them here, retyped in their original format for source protection. https://t.co/6irgZhhTrx
— Jonathan Swan (@jonathanvswan) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense