BREAKING: Medical examiner releases statement on Jeffrey Epstein autopsy results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
NEW YORK — New York City’s chief medical examiner says an autopsy has been performed on Jeffrey Epstein but that more information is needed before a cause of death determination is made.
Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement that a city medical examiner performed the autopsy Sunday while a private pathologist observed the examination at the request of Epstein’s representatives.
The article goes on to state the following:
The private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, was the city’s chief medical examiner in the late 1970s and has been called as an expert witness in high-profile cases including by the defense at O.J. Simpson’s 1994 murder trial.
After autopsy, NYC chief medical examiner says office’s determination on the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s death is ‘pending further information.’
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) August 11, 2019
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) August 11, 2019
The New York City medical examiner’s office said that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death. https://t.co/hliLPYt6uF
— Jim Rucker (@chicojimj) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump