BREAKING: Medical examiner releases statement on Jeffrey Epstein autopsy results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
NEW YORK — New York City’s chief medical examiner says an autopsy has been performed on Jeffrey Epstein but that more information is needed before a cause of death determination is made.
Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement that a city medical examiner performed the autopsy Sunday while a private pathologist observed the examination at the request of Epstein’s representatives.
The article goes on to state the following:
The private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, was the city’s chief medical examiner in the late 1970s and has been called as an expert witness in high-profile cases including by the defense at O.J. Simpson’s 1994 murder trial.
After autopsy, NYC chief medical examiner says office’s determination on the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s death is ‘pending further information.’
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) August 11, 2019
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) August 11, 2019
The New York City medical examiner’s office said that it had completed an autopsy of the financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein but that it needed more information before determining the cause of death. https://t.co/hliLPYt6uF
— Jim Rucker (@chicojimj) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for cancer
- VIDEO: Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Is An Angel in Reem Acra Gown for White House Christmas [PHOTOS]