BREAKING: Lori Loughlin, husband Mossimo Giannulli enter pleas in college admissions cheating scandal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Lori Loughlin and her fashion designer husband Mossimo Giannulli pleaded not guilty Monday in the college admissions scam, Fox News has learned.
In court documents obtained by Fox News, Loughlin, 54, and Giannulli, 55, said in the filing they are waiving their right to appear in court for an arraignment and plead not guilty.
The article goes on to state the following:
The “Fuller House” actress also requested to waive her appearance for an arraignment in the college admissions scandal, the Department of Justice told us.
Loughlin and Giannulli did not appear in court and it is currently not known if the judge will permit the pleas without them present.
The former Hallmark Channel star and fashion designer husband were arrested last month and released on $1 million bonds for allegedly bribing their daughters’ ways into the University of Southern California (USC) for $500,000 each.
CLICK HERE to read more from Fox News.
Just in: Lori Loughlin joins her fellow defendants in pleading not guilty to the second superseding indictment, which added a money laundering conspiracy charge pic.twitter.com/bq29zLFyo5
— Chris Villani (@ChrisVillani44) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’